Decorative Stamped Concrete
Homeowners love the look of decorative stamped concrete. In fact, the only thing they love more than the look is the price tag! Stamped concrete is among the most cost-effective ways to create a beautiful surface for patios, driveways, walkways and even indoor flooring that mimics the look of traditional materials, without the high cost.
J’s Custom Concrete and Landscape Design offers exceptional decorative stamped concrete craftsmanship for all of your surface projects. While the art and style of stamped concrete has been around for at least 50 years, today’s contractor has learned new techniques and has access to far better products than in the past. The results of today’s stamped concrete is simply spectacular.
Decorative stamped concrete today is able to provide homeowners with elegant and functional surfaces that stand up to the elements and are in most cases even more durable than the traditional pavers and bricks they imitate. When you consider the affordable cost of stamped concrete, it just makes sense for homeowners to go this route. There are a lot of benefits that come with choosing decorative stamped concrete as besides the obvious ones. Let’s take a look:
– Stamped concrete is almost maintenance free. After the sealing there is only a matter of occasional cleaning. Consider that most traditional surface materials become loose over time, begin to settle and create tripping hazards. Decorative stamped concrete will never settle or require replacing of components. Take into consideration the cost of products for maintaining other surfaces and again, you’ll find you’re saving on concrete.
– You’re not only going to save on material costs with decorative stampede concrete, you’re going to save a lot in labor costs as well. It is far more labor intensive to haul pavers and lay them by hand than to pour and stamp concrete.
– What else will you get from your one-time investment? Great return. Concrete lasts much longer than other materials, is highly durable and will stand up to the elements. As far as standing up to high traffic areas, nothing can compare.
– Thinking of selling now or in the future? Few things will hold their investment value and produce ROI like the incredibly beautiful look of decorative stamped concrete. Stamped concrete gives so much and asks for so little in return!
– Regardless of where you live, you have access to the material of your choice, through decorative stamped concrete. You can choose among the most expensive materials on the market, and duplicate them effectively through stamping. Choosing traditional pavers requires that you have the funds and the access to the materials you want to use. Stamped concrete changes the game.
If you’re considering a new patio, resurfacing your driveway or creating a beautiful walkway in your landscape, consider decorative stamped concrete. Don’t be tempted to stay inside of the box. Bring your stamped concrete ideas inside of your home and create spectacular flooring that will wow your guests and last the lifetime of your home.
For more information about a stamped concrete project you have in mind, contact J’s Custom Concrete and Landscape Design by calling 720-297-1953.