Home Painters Austin Tx
Article provided by: AHS Construction Inc
AHS Construction is a locally owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are one of the highly sought-after home painters in Austin, TX, with hundreds of positive reviews and several awards for our exceptional customer service.
Pros and cons of hiring cheap painters
Remember that what you pay for is what you get. While it may be tempting to hire the painting contractor with the lowest bid, here are some factors to consider before getting that deal:
- Cheap services at the cost of rushed work – You may save a few bucks, but they may try to rush the job by doing bad prep work, poor brush strokes, missed areas, etc.
- Cheapest paint – Contractors that quote the lowest price may use poor quality supplies, causing you to redo the job in half the time of quality paint.
- Warranty – Reliable painting companies offer warranty and excellent customer service for several months after completing the painting job. On the other hand, it’s challenging for you to get hold of cheap fly-by-night contractors in case of any faults or problems with the painting job.
Remember to hire a painting contractor after a thorough review and examination of their credentials, past work, and past customers’ reviews. We are one of the most affordable yet efficient and reliable home painters in Austin, TX, with over two decades of experience.
Cost of hiring a painter for a house painting job
Hiring a painter can cost anywhere from $200 to $6000 based on where you live, the scope of the project, your house’s size, etc. Small painting jobs like painting a door, cabinets, or paneling can go for $350 – $1,100.
Ideally, the cost of painting a residential property can range from $1 to $6 per square foot. Painting a home’s interior can range between $1,000 and $2,800, while painting a home exterior siding can cost between $1,700 and $4,000.
Signs that warn the need for exterior painting
Warning signs can vary from one house to another based on the material used and the climatic conditions in your living area. Here are some common signs that warn of the need for a new painting job:
- Peeling paint – If you find the paint on your home’s exterior peeling or blistering, it is a sign that the paint no longer adheres to the surface and can lead to serious damage down the track.
- Exposed wood – If you spot exposed wood around the edges of panels, weatherboards, window frames, or doors, you need to consider a new paint job.
- Mould or water stains – The appearance of mold signifies moisture underneath, which calls for a painting job.
When inspecting your home for warning signs, be sure to look thoroughly from the bottom to the very top of your house. Call (512) 246-8670 to request an estimate from AHS Construction. As one of the reliable and experienced home painters in Austin, TX, we offer unexcelled residential and commercial painting works at budget-friendly prices.